Pages

Tuesday 9 August 2011

The Ghost of You



I lost you in a second, to find you took eternity
The pain I feel billows on me, my very own tragedy
I look for you, you look through me, blind to what you mean to me
I lost myself the day you left, I miss you times infinity
You're gone so many miles away, do I really want you so bad
or is it just my fascination, with what I cannot have

I see you in the night, an ethereal ray from above
But why you keep standing there, say something my love
Don't look at me like a stranger, you're staking my beating heart
You're tearing me asunder, if I'm not already torn apart
A desperate attempt to hold onto, what I should be letting go
But who decides what they dream, I just can't go with the flow

I want to get high on you, I cannot have too much
Let me see your face again, the pictures are not enough
Inside the beast is gnawing, I wish I were already dead
but all the things I never said, hurt so much more instead
Please just call my name, let go of any grudge
I'll follow you until the end, just come to me my love...





No comments:

Post a Comment